Facebook is dominating the digital marketplace to a great extent. Its extended marketing features and advertising tools have compelled HVAC marketers to trust Facebook for any kind of brand promotion or brand awareness.
Now, among the long list of marketing features, Facebook Leads Ads seek great attention. They are responsible for accomplishing multiple objectives of your HVAC marketing company, including conversions. Experts say, if you are looking for social media marketing services to improve conversions, you must invest in Facebook lead ads.
Are you interested in creating Facebook lead ads? Before you make a weird face, asking what are Facebook Lead Ads, let us explain this to you in a brief.
Facebook Lead ads are the promoted forms that allow marketers to capture potential clients as leads and encourage them to make any kind of action, good for the brand. This happens when you use lead ads for offering multiple opportunities like newsletter subscriptions, registration, demo requests, free quote requests, etc.
Now, coming to the creation of the HVAC lead ads on Facebook. Follow the steps below.
- Visit Ads Manager on your Facebook business page.
- Navigating to the Create option on the left corner, click “Lead Generation” as an objective of the campaign.
- Select the Facebook page for which you want to create your ad campaign.
- While creating the campaign, choose the right target audience, find the best ad placements, select your budget, and schedule your ad.
- Create an ad by choosing a proper ad format, writing a compelling ad copy with an enticing headline and call to action.
- Create a contact form adding a form title, intro section, questions, company policy, and other fields that you want.
- Navigate to the Settings option and allow Facebook to gather organic leads for your HVA brand.
- Finally, submit the ad by choosing the Confirm option.
Your Facebook Lead Ads is thus created! But it’s not over yet. Have you taken care of some specific things while creating your ad?
Here you need to follow certain tips and tricks while creating your promoted form ads.
5 Tips on creating Facebook lead ads for better HVAC business conversions
- Offer an attractive incentive to the prospects: Potential clients usually wait for the right time to connect with an HVAC brand. According to them, the right time is when the brand is ready to offer attractive incentives.
To attract your prospective buyers, you can provide numerous incentives that can make your customers happy. The list of the most possible incentives is as follows.
Using promo code to avail exclusive discounts.
Get great offers on the first appointment.
Play contests and win exclusive gifts.
Free download any file related to your HVAC business
Attending any event with a VIP coupon.
When you offer such benefits in return for their personal information, it shows that you value the information shared by the prospects. Make sure you won’t hide any secret terms and conditions while sharing the offer.
2. Create engaging ad content with an attractive ad format: Perhaps you are pro in creating engaging Facebook ads for your HVAC business. Just like them, you need to be excellent while creating compelling ad content that can convert the viewer into a potential client. The ad should have the power to meet the HVAC marketing objective for which it has been used.
Design your content with an emotional or inspirational touch and prefer to use carousel ad format to make it look attractive. When you are showcasing multiple HVAC services at the same time, this particular ad format is the best choice. Go for it!
3. Simplicity attracts the most: No matter how great your content is, instead of making it complicated try to be simple with your words and creation. Keeping your ad outlook simple increases the tendency to attract more viewers. Make the form user-friendly so that the prospects find it easier to fill up the form without any hesitation. This improves the number of viewers and leads, resulting in more conversions in the end.
4. Don’t add irrelevant questions: There is nothing great in adding irrelevant questions to the form and irritate the users while filling it up. Instead of focusing on more and more questions, try to be accurate and relevant while adding the questions.
Create questions that are necessary for the users to answer. You can either take help of the Facebook or even create custom questions to fulfill all your needs. Now, questions can be created in multiple formats. It can be a short answer type, multiple-choice, and conditional questions, based on the answer you want from the prospects. Just choose the proper HVAC-related questions and add them to your ad form.
5. Display your ads to the right audience: To drive in more leads for your HVAC brand, you must reach out to a wide audience who are actually interested in your brand and are likely to take your heating and cooling services. Now, when it comes to choosing the right audiences, you can categorize them into three types.
Lookalike audiences – Are you aiming to improve your client base on Facebook? Finding the lookalike audiences and targeting them will be of great advantage.
People near you – When it comes to HVAC services, people usually look for nearby companies offering reliable services to the clients. Hence, targeting the people in your location will trigger more appointments, more visits, and more conversions.
Custom audiences – You can even create custom audiences to enhance your business reach. This can be performed using newsletter subscriptions, following the website visitors, and many more.
Does a Facebook lead ad generate conversions?
The specialty of the Facebook lead ads is whenever a prospect clicks on the ad he will be given a form to pre-filled form to submit. These forms generate quality leads and simultaneously, its actions build conversions. Isn’t that amazing?
Need to talk with social media specialists for such ads? You can prefer visiting agencies offering white label services and share your requirements with them.