It was in 2012 that E-commerce shopping sites crossed 600 from being only 100 and it has flourished since then. It is important to understand that when we day cheapest it does not mean that it degraded the quality of products it provides. We bring you the top 5 websites of the year 2021 that you would want to consider when you want to go out shopping. Do you ever wonder that online shopping websites have made it easier to shop and it is the most convenient form of shopping? You name it and it’s there. Be it anything electronics, clothing, or anything else. You can checkout the best shopping websites in this article.
The benefits of online shopping
- They offer fast service, your order and the delivery slot is when you need it. There is a twist that you might have to pay some extra bucks if you want really fast delivery.
- It is comparatively easy as you can choose from the wide range of varieties available on the sites, it could create a dilemma for yourself but the options are all worth it.
- It is money-saving because the amount you would spend on going to a particular place and then on eating, you are saving all the money when you shop online.
- It provides many benefits like the best cashback offers in India, shopping coupons, and whatnot. These benefits drop the price of the items you want to buy so it is a win-win situation for you shoppers.
- They also provide a wide range of products from home decor to clothing, everything is available here.
While it provides a lot of benefits, it also has some drawbacks that you might need to consider looking at.
- If you want to know the material of the cloth you can only read about it in the description given below you cannot touch it. If you are already aware of the material name it is well and good but if you are unaware you might get tricked.
- There are times when your delivery might take time more than expected so the delay thing is there. So always try to order a few days before you need that.
- Products are not that expensive on every website but then delivery charges are sometimes more than you expect them to be. So choose your website accordingly or you can compare the price on different websites.
- You cannot rely on every other site with your debit cards and payment methods. You can read the reviews of the site in case you feel the need. If you do not find it interesting just do not use your debit card for payment.
Amazon- One of the best shopping websites
Amazon is one of the best shopping websites in India, not because it is cheap but it brings to you a wide range of options from many different stores. If we talk about the world market then it is leading in the world as well. The CEO of Amazon, Jeff Bezos made the most of the profit in the pandemic period. There are many reasons that Amazon is famous in the world because it has been in the market for quite a good time a=now and it knows everything about this market.
Flipkart- Cheap and best website
It started in 2007 as an electronics selling website now it has become one of the best shopping websites in India. It sells electronics, furniture, clothes, home appliances, toys and baby care, and TV. It was started in Bengaluru, India. It gives a lot of stuff in an affordable price range and this is one of the major reasons that Flipkart is quite a reasonable website. This site is handy, let it be its app or its website both are easy to use and easily understood by the consumers. It has become the largest player in e-Commerce in India.
Paytm- Reasonable and efficient site
Paytm mall which is available inside the app of Paytm only started in the year 2017 has now become a completely reliable site in India. It is also one of the best shopping websites in India. It sells beauty and personal care, home & kitchen, sports and health, appliances, mobile phones, laptops & electronics, cars & bikes. You name it. If you are someone who needs to buy something and at a reasonable price you cannot find anything better than here. It has more than 7 million merchants in the whole world. And this performance has made them won several awards.
Snapdeal- Cheap and best
Snapdeal was started back on 4 February 2010 by the founders- Kunal Bahl and Rohit Bansal. Its headquarter is located in New Delhi. The CEO of the website is Kunal Bahl and it sells mobile and tablets; computers-office and gaming; electronics-home and living; women’s fashion; men’s fashion; kid’s toys and fashion; sports, fitness and outdoor; daily needs; motors and accessories; books, music and gift cards. If you are looking for a refurbished product in a completely new form then this is what you have been searching for. According to the Alexa global rank, it stands on 2820 ranks in the world.
Myntra- Best clothing website
This is the last and the best website that has everything from cheap to the most costly products available in just a platform. This is also one of the best shopping websites in the whole nation. The parent organization of the website is Flipkart. Started in the year 2007 by Mukesh Bansal, Ashutosh Jawania, and Vineet Saxena, now the CEO of the company Amar Nagaram. It was initially started as the website that sells gifts but then gradually emerged as a leading shopping website.
This website also helps you to keep up with the latest trends that have come up so if you like it you can pair it up accordingly.