Indians are known for their valour in dressing style that differs from place to place, region to region and language to language. Women can decorate their wardrobes in several ways. Since the collection of outfits varies so much for the women category, one can easily get their hands on the best clothing out there.
We have often come across this phrase, “Old is gold”. Our ethnic wear is as old as human civilization. It is only with modernization that modern outfits have emerged. With the innovation in the fashion industry, various fashion influencers have also started to mix both traditional and contemporary outfits to give it a stunning look. A new dress for women comes with massive excitement for all the women out there. Women’s ethnic wear is available on several online platforms.
From the past few years, there has been an enormous increase in the way people shop. Online shopping has come a long way and now is people’s favourite when it comes to affordable and hassle-free shopping. Imagine, just by a click of a button you can now buy several things that are connected to your everyday life.
Women’s dress online can be of multiple types. The styles and designs vary from outfit to outfit. When it comes to ethnic wear, in India, there are a plethora of options. Your ethnic wear collection is a factor that makes you stand out in the crowd. So, why not make the best use of it to look our best in the upcoming events? Here’s a list of 10 stylish Indian ethnic outfits for women that are a must-have in your wardrobes. The list is mentioned below:
- Kurta/Kurti: The first thing that pops into your mind regarding ethnic wear is this outfit. Kurta for women has been a tremendously essential as well as comfortable outfit over the years. It is available in many patterns, designs, colours, and embroideries.
- Dupatta: No ethnic wear is complete without a beautifully designed dupatta. It adds a special touch to the entire outfit. It is a shawl-like outfit for women that wraps around the body. Opt for stylish kurti designs matching your dupatta to slay the look.
- Saree: No amount of appreciation is enough for this particular Indian ethnic outfit. A few yards of cloth can give you the best possible look. Indian women know the best way to drape a saree like nobody else.
- Ethnic long skirt: Women’s wardrobe is incomplete without long skirts. Be it a wrap-around or a simple skirt. Pair it either with a long or short kurta to get the best attire and hence the look.
- Patiala Salwar-Kameez: It is a top and bottom outfit. An age-old outfit for women known to be extremely comfortable to the body. Keeping in mind the kind of extensive work women are involved in doing, this outfit was made.
- Palazzo: These are long and loose pants/trousers. Mostly paired ladies kurta and sometimes with crop tops. Sort your summertime outings with this outfit that gives one immense comfort and ease.
- Lehenga-Choli: The Indian weddings call for good and embroidered Lehenga-Choli. It comprises a blouse, skirt and a dupatta. The combination is just phenomenal.
- Harem Pants: These are casual pants that can be worn on an everyday basis. It gives a baggy look to the attire.
- Anarkali: Also known as long Kurtis, extending till the feet. With a flare and style, women prefer wearing this outfit on many occasions.
- Ethnic Dress: This is usually a long dress that comes in numerous designs or Indian prints. Extremely comfortable and stylish in its way.
Online shopping for women’s dresses can be accomplished by shopping from one of the best clothing stores in India that is Bewakoof. The discounts and deals are phenomenal in a way that if you take the subscription of a Tribe Member then you get an additional discount on every product.
Let’s raise a toast to the most loved fashion fad across the globe i.e. Indian ethnic wear. There’s something elegant & classy about Indian fashion that has grabbed the eyeballs of bigwigs in the fashion industry. Indian ethnic has undergone a drastic metamorphosis to such a level that every woman simply loves to flaunt herself in it. Fashion experts believe that Indian ethnic wear is the ever-green trend that will never go out of fashion as it has managed to connect every woman to her roots & culture. The demand for ethnic wear has increased manifold & the attire breed has occupied rack space in every women’s closet.
Women celebrate ethnicity by flaunting ethnic wear. They don’t just wear it, they embrace style in it. The trends in ethnic fashion change every day but the essence of the attire remains the same. It has become the most preferred choice of women worldwide. Be it a festival, occasion, or wedding, the first choice of attire that comes to mind is designer ethnic wear. One can find a wide assortment of styles & designs in ethnic wear that comprises sarees, salwar suits, lehengas, Kurtis, gowns & many more designed in varied fabrics, colors, styles, patterns & embroideries. It’s the only genre of women’s clothing that has so much to offer in terms of styles & designs.
These days, it has become very easy for everyone to follow the latest trends going on in ethnic fashion – thanks to the advent of the Internet. Gone are the times when women use to hop on each & every shop in busy streets to find the perfect design. No one has time now to go out in crowded shopping streets to shop. With the technological advancements, women too have become advanced & are now opting to shop those vogue styles of Indian fashion online & get it delivered at the doorstep without any hassles. Yes, this recent trend of shopping ethnic online has gained too much momentum, as it provides the ease of shopping favorite & latest designs from the comfort of abode with so many options to choose from.